View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #3
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenbryant View Post
When you insert an image into Word and then alter the image (e.g. make it greyscale, crop it etc), Word then creates a second version of the image which it keeps a record of, making the file size larger.
Word has an option to track any changes made in a document. I guess that's your problem. You should look for a symbol-bar looking like this (sorry, i've only this version of Word (2003)). Be sure to save your document as "final". Maybe you'll have to accept any changes made so far.

I hope this will solve the case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt.JPG
Views:	281
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	87962  
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote