View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 07:06 PM   #8
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.S. View Post
Does that mean you haven't tested it at all, or that you just haven't tested it past the "warning" volume?
I've run it (or an equivalent app) on a Fire at 40% and on my Galaxy S2 at 100%. But one doesn't expect problems immediately--the question is how long the volume can be sustained.

Anybody know if I can make it safer by keeping the volume low at the low frequencies, or at the high frequencies or the like?
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote