View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #91
jbacelar
Interested in the matter
jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Not in 0.6.0. There is a ticket open about handling word boundaries for non-English languages. Its something that I want to look into for a future version since we re-wrote the spell check code, but I would need a clear list of items for various languages - French, German, Spanish in particular. I also need to take a closer look at the English parsing - so if anyone is using the spell check and you see it picking up words it shouldn't because of word boundary issues let me know. (I know there are a few oddities with upper/lower case and apostrophes that need to be looked at eventually).
Νο which is a matter of words whether or not problems with them.
The problem is that every time you open the Preferences window, the user dictionary coded in ANSI happens to be encoded in UTF-8 without BOM.
Then all the extended ASCII characters are corrupted.