View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 12:43 PM   #72
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
IMHO it is good the Mdash show as an Entity.
(My personal preference
is to (replace) use an Entity for all the common places like: . . . )
It is bad that it does this silently (at least with out an option to 'Don't warn on this again' )
I always prefer the actual characters over entities, myself. In fact, my stash of unicode-aware regexps sort of depends on non-entity code. I could get used to it, I suppose, but I'd never be crazy about it. If that's going to be a "feature" will there be a list of the characters this is going to affect available? Or better yet, a build-option to get around it (please, please, please)?

Is there a programmatic reasoning behind the swap?

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-16-2012 at 12:49 PM.