View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 05:43 PM   #9
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
i guess my price limit would be too low...
You shouldn't be embarrassed on what your limit is, the more info you provide us the better the help will be. Everyone's limit tolerance is different.

Right now the cheapest I've seen an Android phone sans contract is for $99 new. It's the Galaxy Dart (Aka Galaxy Mini) at T-Mobile. The sale is over now and it's back to $149 but you can get a refurbished Dart for $99.

It's a good phone with WiFi and 4G. The only complaint is that the device has a small screen and is still running Froyo (Android 2.2). As a result you cannot run the latest and greatest apps(that will be expected for any low end phone).

Another alternative is to look at eBay or Craigslist and see if you can buy a decent used Android phone.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote