View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 06:41 AM   #204
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrella View Post
I have been on vacation for a week and even though I took my iPod with me, I didn't get a lot of listening done. I am about half way through The Eye of the World now, and so far it's been a low C (which is still acceptable), but I am thinking of dropping it. It's nothing like the dense atmosphere that George R. R. Martin creates from the beginning in his Song of Ice and Fire series. I think Robert Jordan just isn't for me.
Actually book 2 and 3 are better than book 1 in my opinion. Book 4 is where it really starts going down hill. I'm thinking about starting book 5 now... That, or the Icewind Dales trilogy by R. A. Salvatore, since I just finished his Dark Elf trilogy, which I found mediocre.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote