View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #11
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
At $3 each they are not bad in terms of the vastly over priced novels of today. However my standards are pretty low at the $3 level however they still need to have the bugs worked out of the translation process even at that level: no formating mistakes and certainly no editing mistakes. So if what calbe has to say about their books are true then they will need to brush up their editing before I am willing to give them a penny. I don't know about you all but I generally prefer to pay less rather than more.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote