View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 11:49 AM   #24
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
Aren't Baen's ebooks exclusive to Baen now, though? I know that once they sold through Amazon, but I don't think they do so now.
Despite much Baen (and Fictionwise ) love on MR, I doubt either had even one per cent of the Ebook market, combined.
Lois McMaster Bujold's stuff is there in Amazon for Kindle, including pre-orders for her next Vorkosiverse book. Looks like they're in Barnes & Noble's nook store, too. So not, they're apparently not exclusive to Baen.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote