View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 09:55 PM   #6
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hmmm - you like the formatting? I actually find that fairly inconsistent, but that is what I'm less likely to complain about.

I understand the point of readers sending corrections and usually I wouldn't mind, Delphi Classics is hardly likely to be a huge operation, but with 12 errors in the first 17 paragraphs it's clear that noone has even looked at this even superficially. Even dumping the text into Word should have revealed most of these errors I would have thought.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote