Thread: eBay 10" EE
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 04:55 PM   #13
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
ilovegadgets, I have the EE and a kindle DX both for the simple reason I use them for reading PDFs. I have looked at smaller e-ink screens for that job and rejected them - who, in their right,or left, mind wants to use a magnifier to read?

My advice would be, if you read a lot of PDFs then try and get the larger EE if at all possible, you will be more than happy.

I should add that if you find yourself using the EE much more than the PE you can always sell the PE.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote