View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 01:03 PM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Also do you have a separate page, i.e. the first page in the book, that contains this cover image? If not, Then try creating one and then using the semantics to set that file as the cover.
I think that's part of the problem. The OP doesn't want the cover image to be an inline page of the book. And since the first page of his/her book contains a single image... Sigil won't allow it to NOT be marked as the cover page. I tend to agree with the OP on that issue in general, but have learned to work around it when it becomes a problem.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote