View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #136
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
You change the file system setup so that to the machine it is OTG exported to, it looks like (and is) VFAT;
While it looks like (and is) an inode file system to the Kindle.
@GM: You go ahead and do the that write-up yourself if you want to, it will be sometime before I can get around to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
I am not making that suggestion.
You suggested that I write it up. I need clarification before I can do that. You said that it would be an inode file system to the Kindle, but would be exported as VFAT. How is that different from how I interpreted it in the quote that you said is not what you are suggesting. I do not understand the difference between what you said, and my interpretation of what you said. Please clarify that for me.

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-25-2012 at 05:19 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote