View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 02:10 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPutnam View Post
I wasn't sure where to ask about this so please direct me if this is the wrong forum.

I'm using the freebie `Ebook library' sony offers for free download because the library seems more complete in the genre I like reading (crime fiction/mystery) than what I find available for the `Adobe Digital Editions' freebie reader.

However the sony freebie seems to be really clunky compared to the adobe offering. I can't get the type size down to reasonable size even with the smallest setting and the available controls are provided in a more primitive way.

I wondered if I were to get the payfor reader if it would be a little more sophisticated and at least as handy as the Adobe freebie.

Because of the clunkyness factor I'm looking for a way to buy the books thru the ebook library but read them with the Adobe Digital Editions software. I wondered is someone here can tell me how that might be done and/or offer some comments on the quality or sophistication of the pay for Sony reader.
I doubt if you will get a Sony compatible reader for a PC except from Sony. However, you are likely to get a Digital Editions compatible Reader for your PRS-505. It is a long overdue commitment from Sony to provide it.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote