View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 12:57 AM   #16
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
3. Since ebooks never flip closed by accident, they are great for the Gym, or for places where I might need to stop fairly frequently for brief periods.
Yep... bigger font and elbow to the turn the pages means that I can read while brushing my teeth, washing the dishes, eating, etc. :-) I read much more now. I have a pbook that I started a few months ago, which I was enjoying immensely, but it's so darn inconvenient that it sits on my bedside table collecting dust.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote