View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Paulo Coelho Sells 99-cent eBooks (Kindle/Nook - US and Canada only, for now)

From the author: A book for the price of a song

Quote:
One of my US publishers, Harper Collins, following a conversation with my agent Monica Antunes at the London Book Fair 2012, have decided to reduce the price of all my ebook titles (except the Alchemist) to 0,99 USD.
Which means a book now costs less than a cup of coffee!
Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PROMOTION IS VALID FOR USA & CANADA ONLY. However, I am in conversations with my Spanish and Portuguese publishers, to do the same for both languages
Paulo Coelho Kindle Books
Paulo Coelho Nook Books