View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 12:29 AM   #3
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
Welcome, Tracy, and thanks for the option to read one of the books for free. I plan to do so shortly.

But I'm curious -- You list your device as the Sony yet the formats that are available do not include the Sony (it is easy enough to convert several of the other formats to the Sony one). Why?
Hi, Thanks for the question. I am planning on getting an ebook reader soon, probably the latest Sony model. I joined this forum in order to research ebook reading technology more thoroughly. So, I entered "Sony" in my profile because I had to enter something.

As for the Sony format of my ebooks, I have the rich text files right now, which I have confirmed with a user works on Sony readers.

I would love to be able to make actual Sony formatted ebooks, but I am not sure how. If you know of a resource where I could learn to do this and obtain the creator software, please point me in the right direction.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote