View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Considering articles over the years which have stated that statistically, women read more and buy more books for themselves and others to read, and that sales of romance novels dwarf all the other categories of genre and literary materials combined, I wouldn't hold it against B&N if they did deliberately orient their website to women as a market.

I couldn't comment on the content, but the actual page seems to have a rather clean, reasonably aesthetic uncluttered design which I personally like and consider gender-neutral. Too bad their site is missing some functionality which would make it easier to use as well as good-looking.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote