View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 04:57 PM   #13036
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
I finished 1222 by Anne Holt, which I posted about here earlier. It did plod along a bit and the resolution was too pat for me, but the setting and the unusual characters more than made up for those shortcomings. It lost out to Gone by Mo Hayder for the Best Novel Edgar over the weekend.

The Good Thief's Guide to Amsterdam
by Chris McEwan was next for me. Quick read with an author/thief as the main character. Not terribly realistic, but there were enough possible suspects to keep me guessing for a while. Lawrence Block's Burglar capers are favourites of mine and I prefer them to this new series.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote