Thread: Do you like 3D
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 12:55 PM   #11
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I've only ever seen one 3D movie--Toy Story 3--in a movie theater. I wear glasses, and it was very difficult and annoying to put the ill-fitting 3D glasses over my own specs. I don't think the 3D added particularly to the movie--certainly not enough to overcome the annoyance of those glasses.

For some reason, I was very aware of the edges of the screen when watching the movie. It felt jarring somehow--like the screen should have completely filled the wall, side to side and top to bottom, to retain the illusion. I don't think I'm quite explaining what I mean, but it made me feel that on a home TV screen, 3D look even weirder.

Since I saw an animated film, I must confess that I am vaguely curious about how a non-animated film would look in 3D.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote