Thread: Do you like 3D
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
Rob Lister
Fanatic
Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Do you like 3D

I hate 3D. At least I do for more than five minutes. It does not add to the experience, it annoys me. Oh sure, it's cool at the onset, but then it gets old.

There's a new 3D tablet coming soon to the market. They have high hopes. Let's remake Citizen Kane that way too!

Quote:
Because no gadget, work of art, or experience is complete without a 3-D option...
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog...7789/?p1=blogs

The writer was being a bit snide in that opening remark. I bet he is like me.

I hope I'm not like one of those old fogies that said TV was just a trendy fashion that it will soon fall by the wayside, along with radio and the internet.

I really, really think 3D is just a trendy fashion. I'm okay if you answer "Yes" to the poll above. I just bet you won't in ten years.

Last edited by Rob Lister; 04-21-2012 at 11:05 AM.
Rob Lister is offline   Reply With Quote