View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 01:57 PM   #46
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
I see,
Does that include pictures, or not?

While the HTML's may be software limited to this file size, I'm sure there are files hardware limited too. Some reading devices may not have enough memory to load up certain files, while maybe future ebook readers may be equipped with enough memory, to load up 10MB HTML files within a book.

I actually fail to understand the filesize limit for HTML's, as 280kB is quite a bit for text, but nothing for text/pictures and hyperlinks; and most reading devices have at least double if not over 32 times the memory to load such a file in their direct memory (like ram or flash)!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote