View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 01:34 PM   #16
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I recently ran into this problem with my PRS-350 on the last book that I read where turning the page seemed to keep me on the same page. It happened maybe 7-10x within the book, which was almost 500 pages. I just chalked it up to a badly formatted book since it's the first time it's ever happened to me.

As a test, I'll have to go back and see if I can find which pages are doing it, then do an epub-to-epub conversion with Calibre and see if that fixes it. Or open up the epub in Sigil and see if they actually screwed up and repeated a few pages (I've seen it happen in paperbacks, it's not in the realm of impossibilities that it makes it into an epub).

I really don't think it's the reader though even in the T1 instance, I'd bet on it more being an incorrectly formatted book.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote