View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:47 PM   #3
Beryl
Enthusiast
Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Kindle
It appears to be working but I'll expect flakiness.

In case they don't upgrade it, I've searched and searched and can't find a thread that will tell me how to convert Fictionwise/eReader.com locked via credit card books into a format (e.g. EPUB, PDF, etc.) so that I can use another reader.

I have my credit card information and will not do anything illegal like share the book with anyone.

Caliber won't convert because of the DRM. iSilo won't open the book in a readable format so I can use PDFCreator. Am I SOL and need to wait for Fictiowise to update their software?
Beryl is offline   Reply With Quote