Thread: PRS-350 Repeated syncing
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 09:54 AM   #7
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
That won't help stop sync. It'll still sync every single time. You either don't use the Sony software when the device is connected to the computer or be super quick enough to stop the sync before it messes up content on your reader.

There's no way to stop it.
Strange that you say that, since it worked for me for my 505 and 350. Never ever syncs. If what you said were true, why would they have check boxes?

Per Sony's help file:
Quote:
"In the Sync view, you can specify the folder(s) to be synchronized with the Reader device or a compatible memory card. The folder(s) in the Library or the computer drive can be specified. The "Sync" icon is displayed only when the Reader device that supports synchronization with Reader Library is connected"
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote