View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #7
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
I also have this problem. Hmm. It works correctly in IE, so it's something about Firefox's settings that aren't happy with the forums. (Also, IE shows the headers etc. in English. I can't find anything that lets me change the language of the forum; I've no idea why Firefox thinks I should see forum buttons in German.)

Also: cannot figure out how to log out; I don't read enough German to find a "logout" button.
Works fine with Firfox here.

At the bottom of the forums page (and several other pages), the second field from the left lets you select the language, English or German.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote