View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 10:51 AM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
while I do agree, that the Sony has been around longer, which would give it an edge in total numbers sold, keep in mind that the sony is the only E-ink reader available in a retail store. A lot of people don't like to order some thing without first having a look at it.
As many times as I've been in my local Borders, I have yet to see a Sony Reader. It is not promoted within the store so I've never even known to look for it.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote