View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 04:33 PM   #43
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
This is a great thread. For any portable device user.

Just wanted to add that I also bought the airstash. With the airstash it's actually a wifi SD card reader. So rather than having fixed storage such as the widrive or go flex you can have many SD cards. Its a little pricey up front, it does come with an 8 gb card though. I bought a couple of 32gb cards. It works with the iPad just fine, there is an airstash app. For the kindle fire or other android devices there is a WebDAV lite app, according to the apps page on their site. I haven't tried it this way yet but I will this week & let you know how it works.

Take care, enjoy your content.

Here it is on amazon. $141 with the 8gb card. Would be nice if it was $100 without the card. But, it is what it is.

http://www.amazon.com/Maxell-AirStas.../dp/B006473T92

Last edited by monkeyluis; 03-23-2012 at 04:36 PM.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote