View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 03:00 PM   #33
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CB View Post
I am curious how you do that?
Using 7zip and notepad ....
Quote:
I am not sure if I understood corectly title tag was empty in Sigil files too because I didn't put any title in metadata, maybe that is why Calibre left them emtpy too.
Well, what your OS ?

On windows you can just rename *epub to *zip and have a look into the file. So i found out that the title tags are missing. These are "must have" in xhtml-spec, so "epubcheck" reports a fault as well and sigil replaces them as soon as you open the file with it. Maybe we should ask kovidgoyal ...
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote