View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 12:14 PM   #132
Valentinka
Zealot
Valentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle DXG, Sony PRS-T1, M92, iPad 3, ex-JetBook Color
Artefacts on JBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
I'm sorry, but to me it's not really obvious to see any 'artifacts' on picture 5,6or 7.
Can you see on lower part of the page, just below the beginning of the last paragraph, just to the left from the third, forth and fifth lines (of the last paragraph) the contours of the man's face? This is the picture of the man's face from the previous page. So again we can see on JBC two pages at once - previous one and current one. Thanks, Ectaco! It is definitely very informative - especially for multi-tasking users - 2 pages at once. But to be serious - it is very annoying while you are reading. I noticed that this "artefact effect" is more noticable with PDF files and much less with FB2 files on JBC.

Last edited by Valentinka; 03-15-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Valentinka is offline   Reply With Quote