Thread: Dropbox?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #8
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I prefer SugarSync myself, especially as you get 5Gb to start with instead of the 2Gb you get from Dropbox. I still use Dropbox, with more than one cloud storage system, I can make a better split of what files go where.

Box.com is also good if you are big into mobile computing (50Gb is nothing to be sniffed at). Even if you are not, you can link it to a PC (at least you can in Windows) and use it as a network drive.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote