View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 09:39 PM   #63
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
@ dreamer : wow. you're really mature for a 7 year-old. but don't you think you're a bit young to have a job, nonetheless ?
Yeah, well I can't help that I was recruited out of elementary school. My biggest problem is the desk at work. It's too tall and I have to sit on a phonebook because the chair wouldn't go any higher. Plus, my boss doesn't like it when I have all the answers. I think she's a little jealous. Don't think I'm going to be getting a promotion unless I transfer to another department or convince the big boss to give me her job. And the office parties are the worst! I just don't understand why people want to drink stuff that makes them do silly things. They're worse than some of the kids at school.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote