View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #11
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I find that assertion interesting. Probably they were trying to contrast "bookstore browsing" with "internet searching" where in the former you waltz into a bookstore with a paycheck burning a hole in your pocket and in the latter you go to Amazon, search for a single title, buy and leave.

But it's silly because many people walk into bookstores for a single title, buy, and leave; and many people browse online stores for lots of titles.

Also, I continue to be frustrated that TradPubs think that everyone on earth is able-bodied, privileged, and geo-locationally ABLE to waltz into a mega-store any time they want. /side-rant

TL;DR: I doubt the veracity of this "study".
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote