View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 10:18 PM   #18
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Well here I go again.

"Dublin's Books";

Are you making the comparison to "your" M90 or one of those that you are selling
on your web site? Just wondering?

Luck;
Ken
I'm gonna have to agree with Ken and @ProDigit.

Why? Because:

@Dulins - If you do sell a product you're obviously gonna push for it to be sold for financial reasons and have a positive attitude towards them whether its conscious or subconscious.

@Nate - I've never read a positive review from this guy about anything.

@Lorenzo - Trolliest of trolls

The way to get a product to be improved is suggesting how it can be improved so that a company can read about this and implement the proper corrections.

Being negative will drive sales down and eventually take the product off the market leaving all of us that have it in the dust.

Optimism, it goes a longgg way
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote