View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 04:26 PM   #49
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Unfortunately the iPad 3 is heavier than the iPad 2...
Just for fun I spent a few minutes in the kitchen, and I couldn't find an egg in my fridge that didn't weigh more than sixty grams, or a clementine in my fruit bowl. Sixty grams is a handful of jelly beans. My wristwatch weighs twice that much. My work keys three times.

Seriously, if you're worried about the extra sixty grams, you don't even need to hit the gym - just take the change out of your pockets. And I agree - I think Apple made the correct choice on this, personally.
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote