View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 03:26 PM   #267
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragasol View Post
Hi:

After updating to 1.7 firmware, and calibrating the stylus, there are two or three millimeters between the pencil tip and the line that I wrote, but only in some parts of the screen. So, for example, to underline a text, I need to point the stylus above the text.

Anybody got same problem?

Booxtor... the new stylus (the black one), works fine. It is easier to write with it
Hi,

Could you test if the scribbling inaccuracy happens in books during annotations or also in the scribble software too? It is actually unusual behavior. I have tested a couple of M92 (with original and black pens) here and couldn't reproduce the described issue. And I did not calibrate the device - just installed 1.7.

May be additional recalibration helps?
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote