View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 09:34 AM   #658
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Please excuse me if I ramble just a bit, okay!? This thread was started by Nyssa, midway through last September. It seems to have been pretty successful thus far, wouldn't you all say? Anyway, I've been trying to expand people's interest in the thread by my various posts and hope that you folks have been enjoying these attempts at diversity. So, I'd like to make a suggestion that anyone who, while waiting for a new Dresden Files book to be released, is currently reading either 'Urban Fantasy' or 'Steampunk', post here about these also. Oh, and, of course, Jim Butcher's other series, 'Codex Alera'. What do any of you folks think about this idea?
I'm still too busy catching up on Dresden . Just recently finished White Night. I've been thinking of reading some steampunk...it's good to see some recommendations . I'm going to check out the Codex Alera books.

Last edited by Pookeysgirl; 03-07-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote