View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I don't know about any official Hard case for the Gen3, but, As I was concerned about the screen as well, I went a got the Official Wii Accessory case,

While it is a little oversized, it does have a decent amount of padding, and the front cover has quiet a hard insert inside it, which should help protect it.

I just stuck a couple of stick on Velcro Squares on the backside of the Gen3, and it sticks nice and fast to the inside of the case.

I also use a long Velcro tie to turn the case into a reasonably decent book stand, so I don't have to hold it up all the time.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote