View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #259
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodomo View Post
Personally, I just put the device into suspend mode, if I carry it longer distances without reading - so I never have this issue.

But it may make sense to state the firmware you're running, so that Booxtor may report possible bugs. (mind that 1.7rc is a release candidate - not a stable firmware )

That being said: @booxtor: is there a new 1.7RC version in sight that fixes the (annoying) bug exporting highlighted text? (the 24/02/12 version omits all spaces between words )
Hi kodomo,

I am going to publish here the new release in 1-2 week. I didn't notice this bug before. Now I have tested some PDFs and I found that in most of them the exporting is OK, but in some files the issue with omitting of the spaces between words is there. I have forwarded the bug and the PDF docs , where the bug appears to our developers team. Will be fixed.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote