View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 06:23 AM   #1
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
hard case for cybook gen3?

is there a hard protective case for the cybook? after reading the cracked screen threads, i'm paranoid. if i'm not reading it i have always put it on its own shelf where nothing else is ever put - but it couldn't hurt to protect it with either a hard case or a hardback book style cover - something that gives it more support than the cover i got for it.

thanks!

i did try the search for this question, but came up with a number of threads that had the words hard, case and cybook - only not together
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote