View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #12
Rob Lister
Fanatic
Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
The nook touch is as much a user friendly advance over the nook original as the nook original is over paper. No way you won't be happy with the switch. And at 99 bucks, how can you go wrong?

There are things I wish it did that it doesn't, but I can accomplish most of them by rooting (if I ever get really motivated)...like being able to download directly from my home server over wifi, being able to directly delete books, that sort of thing.
Rob Lister is offline   Reply With Quote