View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #11
azazel1024
Groupie
azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook simple touch, iPad 2
Yeah I've noticed the sensitivity as well. I mostly find it nice because I can barely even feather the screen and it'll turn the page. The downside is, I tend to turn pages like that a lot, and sometimes with a super light touch I accidently double touch from my finger twitching a little and it'll do two page turns. A normal touch/tap and I never run in to that issue.

It would be nice if there were more customization options, like you mentioned being able to choose having the clock always displayed would be a nice option. Also changing from battery symbol to straight up % remaining would also be nice. The in reader battery indicator is just woefully inaccurate. Anything less than 100% (or I think maybe 99%) and it shows what looks like about 3/4ths charge.
azazel1024 is offline   Reply With Quote