Thread: Development coolreader for EE
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 06:18 AM   #3
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Hi sunlifeng,

Congratulations, it works, great stuff !!!

As you said, there are some problems (for me they are related to the turning of pages) but the display on the e-ink side is full screen and perfect.

(I had to manually change the permissions of /dev/graphics/fb2 to R+W for everybody to make it work ...)

Would it be possible to do the same for a djvu reader like VuDroid or Orion Viewer ? This would be absolutely crucial for me as converting those files is a mess. Could you kindly provide instructions on what to do ?

(Something else further down on my wishlist would be to get the PDF viewer by javese working on the EE in order to use his full-screen PDFviewer).
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote