View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #11
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
:
Christie Craig is my favorite funny romance author, Jennifer Crusie would be second. She's an autobuy for me. Her Desperate series is one of my favorite series. Her heroes are always in law enforcement and her books are laugh out loud funny. You need to read all 3 books of the series as they tied in together. I own the paperbacks and ebooks. I'm just that big of a fan!

Noticed this freebie today is compared to Jennifer Crusie by Julie Smith, a fairly well-known trad-pubbed mystery writer. Also a Christie Craig book came up when I searched for it, so must have a Craig-tag as well.
Anyway, might be something you'd like:

Phone Kitten by Marika Christian

http://www.amazon.com/Phone-Kitten-ebook/dp/B004TNIXYY/
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote