View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 12:47 AM   #6
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I think we need a thread just for this genre. Some real good free ones today.
I agree, this would be very useful! I am always grateful to get recommendations, especially for Smashwords freebies, which can be so difficult to spot. Thanks for the heads-up about Christie Craig, I've downloaded her book.

Here are two more Amazon freebies (and as they've been free for several days now, they could disappear quickly):
Raven's Bride by Kate Silver (US DE) is a reissue of Anna and the Gentleman, a historical that was published by Zebra in 2000.

The Scorpion and the Seducer (US DE), a 19th century historical adventure romance partly set in Egypt, was published by Leisure in 2008, and author Bonnie Varnak has also published a number of paranormal romances with Harlequin. This novel is one of the later volumes in a series, however.

Last edited by Britomart; 03-01-2012 at 12:48 AM. Reason: to correct spelling
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote