View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #4
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Thank you for the free reads, Britomart and ATDrake

FYI: The Alison Kent novels that are free a big part of her indie publishing experiment. She have a couple of short stories too.
Any way, I can recommend Love Me tender and Love in bloom by Alison Kent. Well written contemporaries. I do have Playing Love's Odds too, but I haven't finished it yet. ( Not sure if I will, TBH).
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote