View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 02:56 AM   #19
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Ooohh has anyone tried this out on the Kindle? How long are page turns? How is the font (clear enough to read without discomfort)? How did you make it? Thanks!! If this works, I will buy a Kindle now for sure.

EDITED TO ADD: You explained how in the post above. Thank you for trying this! Let me know how it reads. I'm really excited right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebeta View Post
OK, I decide to share a Chinese book I made. It is Sun Tzu's Art of War. The texts were aligned vertically, as in the traditional style. Please enjoy it even if you don't understand Chinese.

Added: it was make for Kindle specifically (png sized 520x640 each). So I doubt if it would display properly on other devices, such as Cybook.

Last edited by seajewel; 06-13-2008 at 03:01 AM.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote