View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 11:03 PM   #21
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoens View Post
Yeah, I can stay 8 hours a day in front of the screen of my pc, but my eyes go bad. Lots of people say e-paper is trash because reading on backlighted lcd is just as fine.

Well it is not. You can say you read nicely on this screen, but facts are that this is as dark or darker than a Sipix. And it's not the only trouble with it.

For 500 dollars,
So actually in both of your answers you indicate that JetBook Color does nothing better ...
I am curios to hear the reasons that support the statement that "it lead's the pack"

Protecting my eyes was the very reason why I bought M92.
Otherwise I would be perfectly fine with ezPDF reader and Androind (running on an old but good Entourage E or P)
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote