View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #21
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You misunderstood.
I am searching a stylesheet
I forgot and left the range set to All HTML
The search finishes the stylesheet and jumps to a regular page, no user intervention required.

This reaction may (not proven) have some relation to Where in the current TAB order the CSS was opened.
No, I think I understood right. If you select All HTML Files then the search will only search HTML files. If you are on a non-html file it will switch to the first HTML file in the book browser and start there. If you are on an html file, it will start with the file you are on.

Now, if you are saying you do a find in the stylesheet with All HTML files and it finds something in the stylesheet first and if you continue to find it jumps to HTML, then thats wrong - I'll retest that.

Its possible I should rethink trying to be helpful by automatically switching you to html files if you use All HTML. If there is a risk that most people will forget to change the setting when going to a stylesheet and then use replace all and cause unexpected replacements or just not understand why find did what it did, then I'll look at modifying the code to either warn you that you can't use all html while not on an html page, or switch automatically to current file. It was changed because the code was inconsistent in how it handled F&R for different tabs and it followed on from automatically switching you to code view from book view if you did a replace to avoid a dialog box. (Either way of course it shouldn't crash).
meme is offline   Reply With Quote