View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
Nyoxi
Connoisseur
Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kindle Touch
I have to admint that is quite a special setup you need. I can't adivse you to wait until somebody makes alternatives for the apps you need. I don't know what apps you use and honestly it might never happen. But I am kind of worried, you point out that your android phone is fast. Do you realize that not only you have a device that might (or might not) be slower than your cell phone, but most importantly has a slow eink display? (Slow by design, not "slower than others.") As for the "connected everywhere" maybe the 3G will help here (I don't know).

Last edited by Nyoxi; 02-25-2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: missing word
Nyoxi is offline   Reply With Quote