View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 02:05 PM   #36
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
I have found that my life/wordlview has been significantly changed by a number of fictional books that I have read. One might argue that the difference between fiction and nonfiction is very very slim as well. In fact it is fun to argue that

I wouldn't say travel has become cheaper, but if we do figure out teleportation ala startrek, with the energy required obtained from the sun, do you think it would be right to charge people for their transportation needs?
But that's so far into the future that it probably won't happen in our lifetimes if ever.

Last edited by The Terminator; 02-26-2012 at 12:31 PM.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote